Thursday 7 June 2012


This is the last time I will do an apology blog post I promise. The past five days have been beyond hectic as Graham and I have been working to complete the Board of Director training. This evening marked the last ‘training’ session, so now it’s almost like I have some free time. I guess we do, other than we need to have a fully prepared manual written from scratch ready to go by June 19th, as well as an up and running Access database.
Reviews of the past five days (has it really only been five days? I don’t believe it, time here moves on a completely different scale, where the days seem to be flying by yet it feels like each day is really three days piled into one) are coming right up, as usual!
Side note: Three more of our girls are arriving tomorrow! Hannah (nutrition), Robynn (Health) and Elisa (Health) are in at 9 am. It’s incredibly fun meeting the travelers at the airport, as the energy they carry is so intense when they catch their first glimpses at the country they will soon be calling home. Safe flights!

No comments:

Post a Comment