Wednesday 16 May 2012

Kaguya, in photos

Yes, I finally overcame my laziness to get Graham to compress a couple of photos I had taken of Kaguya (our little compound we live in). Then, after that process was finished, I had to wait for Safaricom to figure itself out. And here they are!

This is the entrance to our little GIVE palace


BB Cow! Pretty sure he was born a day or two before I arrived, such a cutie, he's just learning to walk around by himself, he stands outside the house most days

Graham chilling on the cement thing, with the laundry. This is our preferred tanning location

The back side of the house (left) and the second house (right). There are too many GIVErs to fit into the one house!



There is my first round of pictures, hope you enjoy! Better late than never, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment